Sunday, March 20, 2016

We are Roxie and Rosie!

Just some Santa Fe bully girls looking for some fun in the sun and outdoor adventures! Follow our blog for all our wild journeys becoming mountain girls in the Southwest.

First, allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Roxie, a Labrabull rescue pup born in February 2014. I love long mountain summit hikes, swimming in rivers and lakes, and chasing lizards! I'm also a huge fan of long naps, cuddles, and wish I could be a lapdog.

And I am Rosie, a southern belle Frenchton born on April 4, 2015, learning from my big sis how to be a mountain girl! I love getting dirty, digging in the garden, chewing monster sticks, and backpack rides on long mountain hikes. I'm also the biggest snuggle bunny around!

Welcome to our adventure story!


-The Bully Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment